DTrace merged ready for 7.1

N.J. Mann njm at njm.f2s.com
Wed Aug 27 08:12:06 UTC 2008

In message <20080827070910.GA10782 at what-creek.com>,
	John Birrell (jb at what-creek.com) wrote:

> This is a belated heads up to let you know that I have merged DTrace to the releng7
> branch in the nick of time before the feature freeze for 7.1.
>
> Those astute mailing list readers will note that the commit message appears to
> have gone missing.

Do you mean this one:

: From: John Birrell <jb at FreeBSD.org>
: Subject: cvs commit: src Makefile Makefile.inc1 src/cddl Makefile.inc
:         src/cddl/compat/opensolaris/include alloca.h dtrace.h fcntl.h
:         libproc.h stdio.h stdlib.h strings.h unistd.h
:         src/cddl/contrib/opensolaris/cmd/dtrace dtrace.1 dtrace.c ...
: To: src-committers at FreeBSD.org, cvs-src at FreeBSD.org, cvs-all at FreeBSD.org
: Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2008 04:41:15 +0000 (UTC)
:
: jb          2008-08-27 04:41:15 UTC
:
:   FreeBSD src repository
:
:   Modified files:        (Branch: RELENG_7)
:     .                    Makefile Makefile.inc1
:     cddl                 Makefile.inc
[snipped for brevity]

Cheers,
       Nick.