HEADS UP: inpcb/inpcbinfo rwlocking: coming to a 7-STABLE branch near you

Mike Tancsa mike at sentex.net
Mon Aug 18 22:42:19 UTC 2008

At 06:32 PM 8/18/2008, Kip Macy wrote:
>Hi Mike,
>Could you please check that this doesn't happen on HEAD as well? This
>same code has been in 8 since shortly after the branch.

Hi,
         I dont have any easy way to migrate the box to HEAD and then
back.  Can I just boot a kernel from HEAD ?

I noticed on the commits prior to some of those files,
(e.g.
http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/cvs-src/2008-July/093223.html
)
"MFC an ABI compatible implementation of Multiple routing tables."

Is it possible your commit makes some assumptions that dont jive with that?

         ---Mike