DigiBoard Xem with 2 extenal modules

Peter Jeremy peterjeremy at optushome.com.au
Tue Aug 5 10:44:40 UTC 2008

On 2008-Aug-04 13:49:58 -0300, Alexandre Biancalana <biancalana at gmail.com> wrote:
>Modems connected but they only work on ports of the first module, any
>decice connected on ports of second module does not work.

ISTR the problem I ran into was that the octet read out of the driver
bore little resemblance to the serial data written into the port.
The bit-rate would match and framing was reported as correct but I
would get nonsense in the top or bottom 4 bits.  My notes are at work
and I'll try and dig them up tomorrow.

>Any other idea ?

All I can suggest is comparing the Linux driver with the FreeBSD one
(and maybe someone needs to confirm if it works in Linux).  I couldn't
find a difference but maybe someone will see something I missed.

--
Peter Jeremy