Open-vm-tools port available for testing

harshl technical at lantard.com
Sat Apr 19 05:32:24 UTC 2008

Uwe Laverenz wrote:

> I just installed your port on 6.3-p1/amd64 on ESX 3.5 (WITHOUT_X11, just
> guestd and vmmemctl) to see if VMotion works, and it installed and
> worked perfectly. :-)
>
> I'll do some more tests with X11 and RELENG_7 as soon as I find the
> time for it.
>
> Thank you very much for your work!
>
> cu,
> Uwe

I am an not great with BSD, how can I install this port without X?
Sorry if this is easy but I don't really understand what I am seeing in the
Makefile.
I have tried various commands referencing --without-x etc. but none of them
have worked.

Thanks for any help, and thanks for a much needed port!!
-Lantard