lock problem: nfs server on FreeBSD 7-stable, client on linux

Tz-Huan Huang tzhuan at csie.org
Sun Apr 6 05:18:42 UTC 2008

Hi,

Thanks for your suggestion, but we don't accept this workaround.

After doing binary searching, I find that this commit break the working lockd:

  http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/cvs-src/2008-March/089037.html

I have rolled back the lockd.c to 1.20 in our nfs server and it works
fine as before.

Tz-Huan