[kgdb] There is no member named pathname

pluknet pluknet at gmail.com
Fri Apr 4 19:57:21 UTC 2008

On 04/04/2008, John Baldwin <jhb at freebsd.org> wrote:
> On Thursday 28 February 2008 05:56:32 pm pluknet wrote:
>  > Hello,
>  >
>  > I've updated to the recent RELENG_7 as of 2008/02/28
>  > to try the new kld-add feature in kgdb, among other things
>  > (yes, i do debug kernel modules).
>

> This should be fixed with the MFC today.

Thank you!

I've updated sources and rebuilt kgdb (from gnu/usr.bin/gdb/kgdb).
It seems that add-kld feature works now.

One small note: kgdb still prints this message:
There is no member named pathname.
Maybe I should rebuild smth else?

wbr,
pluknet

[GDB will not be able to debug user-mode threads:
/usr/lib/libthread_db.so: Undefined symbol "ps_pglobal_lookup"]
There is no member named pathname.
Reading symbols from /boot/kernel/snd_ich.ko...Reading symbols from
/boot/kernel/snd_ich.ko.symbols...done.
done.
Loaded symbols for /boot/kernel/snd_ich.ko
Reading symbols from /boot/kernel/sound.ko...Reading symbols from
/boot/kernel/sound.ko.symbols...done.
done.
Loaded symbols for /boot/kernel/sound.ko
Reading symbols from /boot/kernel/ukbd.ko...Reading symbols from
/boot/kernel/ukbd.ko.symbols...done.
done.
Loaded symbols for /boot/kernel/ukbd.ko
Reading symbols from /boot/kernel/acpi.ko...Reading symbols from
/boot/kernel/acpi.ko.symbols...done.
done.
Loaded symbols for /boot/kernel/acpi.ko
Reading symbols from /boot/kernel/tmpfs.ko...Reading symbols from
/boot/kernel/tmpfs.ko.symbols...done.
done.
Loaded symbols for /boot/kernel/tmpfs.ko
Reading symbols from /boot/kernel/if_fxp.ko...Reading symbols from
/boot/kernel/if_fxp.ko.symbols...done.
done.
Loaded symbols for /boot/kernel/if_fxp.ko