Jail crontab crashing?

Anton - Valqk lists at lozenetz.org
Wed Apr 2 09:19:11 UTC 2008

Hi there,
have anyone faced a cron crashing in a jail when changing the /etc/crontab?
I'm running a jail with nsswitch using pgsql backend and I've noticed a
strange behaviour
of my crontab.
Every time I change the /etc/crontab file I get (or make crontab -e and
save it)
/usr/sbin/cron[32864]: (*system*) RELOAD (/etc/crontab)
in /var/log/cron
and immediately after that the cron dies with a core (core file is in
/var/cron/cron.core),
I've made a ktrace but nothing strange can be seen in it,
heres the link to the kdump file:

http://valqk.ath.cx/ktrace.out.txt

any ideas appriciated!

cheers,