usb mouse

Jan Henrik Sylvester me at janh.de
Tue Sep 18 15:32:15 PDT 2007

Vladimir Botka wrote:
 > Can anybody help me please with usb mouse? There is uhid driver
 > attached. Keyboard works fine.

When I once tried a Microsoft cordless USB mouse, I only got an uhid0,
too. After some research, the best answer I found was this:

http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-hardware/2006-July/003621.html

Later, I came across this, which might have something to do with it:

http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=63837&cat=

Since I had already given up on the MS mouse and replaced it with
something civilized, I do not know if it is the same problem, if the
"better" code from NetBSD got imported by now, and -- in case the former
has to be answered with "no" -- if the patch is of any help.

If you do further research, I would like to hear of the results. Thanks.

Regards,
Jan Henrik