Question regarding Intel ICH7 motherboard and integrated RAID

Karl Denninger karl at denninger.net
Sun Sep 16 15:51:11 PDT 2007

I have the BIOS set to IDE mode; I found the other problem "the hard way"
and the workaround...

Here's the dump from the BTX death - leading zeros omitted, and hand-copied
(hope I didn't screw it up!)

INT = 00d err = 0 efl = 30086 eip = 14db
eax = 8 ebx = 1970 ecx = c350 edx = 81400008
esi = 3684 edi = 0 ebp = 364 esp = 349
cs = cf000 ds = 9b00 es = 14000 fs = 0000

cs:eip = 2e 0f 01 16 8d 07 0f 20 .......

ss:esp = 08 00 00 00 c0 9a 40 81 00 00 50

Hope this helps.

-
--
Karl Denninger (karl at denninger.net) Internet Consultant & Kids Rights Activist