Upgrading FreeBSD Questions

Jason Slack slackmoehrle at gmail.com
Mon Oct 29 16:25:30 PDT 2007

Hi All,

I am new to FreeBSD, or want to be.

I have an HP Media center PC that has the Viiv 920-D processor with 4GB of
RAM. I hate Windows, but had to sell my MacBook so my Fiance and I could get
into a new apartment together.

I want to try version 7 as it has items of interest to me, but I am not one
to continually wipe and reload my machine, can you upgrade from the test
releases of 7 available now to the final release when ready? Or do you have
to wipe?

I apologize, but I am from a Solaris environment and then OS X.

Jason
--
"Don't be reckless with other people's hearts, don't put up with people who
are reckless with yours"........Lehrmann (1997)