re(4) lockups on a MSI K9AG Neo2-Digital (7.0-BETA3 amd64)

Daniel Gerzo danger at rulez.sk
Mon Nov 26 07:15:33 PST 2007

On Mon, Nov 26, 2007 at 09:10:43AM +0100, Martin Matuska wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am using a MSI K9AG Neo2-Digital (MS-7368) mainboard with 7.0-BETA3 in
> amd64 mode at a german dedicated server provider.
> The mainboard has a onboard re(4) ethernet controller. I experience a
> very strange behaiviour:

Just for the record - I have almost the same hardware as Martin has, and
I had alike problems as described here.

You will be able to access my original problem report at:

Since that time, I have moved to the Intel NICs, as I haven't had time
to debug this issue. There are no more network problems that I am aware
of, although I am having issues with interrupt storms described in the
other email from Martin.

I am open to any debugging suggestions, I might be also able to arrange
a remote ssh access to the machine, just let me know.

--
S pozdravom / Best Regards,
  Daniel Gerzo