pseudo terminals in 7.0 - pts implementation

Dan Epure gepu at iogyte.ro
Thu Nov 22 00:00:49 PST 2007

Hi Robert,

Thank you for your answer. In this case the first problem (gnu screen) does not deserve any attention because it is related to the ptmx clonig.
My goal is to find a way to increase the number os pseudo terminal. the traditional 256 pty is not sufficient for my needs.
Is there any way to do this  on freebsd other than using ptmx cloning ?