Upgrading from FreeBSD 5.4 to 5.5 STABLE

Clifton Royston cliftonr at lava.net
Sat Nov 17 09:53:08 PST 2007

On Sat, Nov 17, 2007 at 12:21:25PM -0500, Nic Reveles wrote:
> Thanks for the tips!  Still having the same problem though...
>
> I have changed the tag in my supfile to:
> *default tag=RELENG_5_5
>
> I then removed the directory '/usr/src/contrib/cvs' and ran cvsup again.
>
> But when I run 'make buildworld' I still get the previous error.

  Did you try removing any CFLAGS settings from /etc/make.conf?
Someone else mentioned it to you, and that had given me significant
trouble doing a buildworld at one point.  (The resulting errors
happened in some odd places which had no apparent connection with
compile flags.)

  -- Clifton

--
    Clifton Royston  --  cliftonr at iandicomputing.com / cliftonr at lava.net