FreeBSD based bandwidth manager, traffic shaper

Balgansuren Batsukh balgaa at micom.mn
Thu Nov 8 03:14:27 PST 2007

Hello All,

Thank you very much for helpful email.

Is there any hardware vendor suggest for me?

I need to manage bandwidth management 1xSTM-1/OC3-2xSTM-1 optical IP
bandwidth circuit.

Anyone has experience with www.etinc.com bandwidth manager?

I saw others like Allot, Packeteer, Cisco SCE2000 only doing protocol,
service based bandwidth management using TCP rate limit, fair queueing.

Regards,
Balgaa