Boot-time pass for geli on 7.0-BETA2 (and RELENG_7) not working for me.

Karsten Rothemund karsten at photor.de
Wed Nov 7 01:41:43 PST 2007

On Tue, Nov 06, 2007 at 04:35:24PM +0100, Marc Olzheim wrote:
> Hi.
>
> I can't get the kernel to accept my passphrase at boot time.

What kind of passphrase do you use? I had the same "problem" until I
realized, that my passphrase contained a letter, which changed its
"position" on the keyboard when changing layout, during boot it is still
the US-layout. Later it changed to de in my case (no problem to attach
geli device later).

Just a hint.

Ciao,

Karsten

--

Karsten Rothemund <karsten at photor.de>     /"\
PGP-Key:     0x7019CAA5                   \ /