7 on Soekris net4801?

Henrik Brix Andersen brix at FreeBSD.org
Sat Nov 3 09:37:37 PDT 2007

On Sun, Nov 04, 2007 at 02:59:36AM +1100, Ian Smith wrote:
> any particular/new issues with RELENG_7 on the Soekris net4801?
>
> Thought I should check before upgrading my T23 as a build platform ..
> I haven't done this before, and will be relying on the howtos for 6.X

I recently upgraded two of my net4801s to RELENG_7 - the only problem
I have seen so far, is that savecore(8) attempts to do non-aligned DMA
transfers and fails. I haven't had time to dig further into this issue
yet, though.

Brix
--
Henrik Brix Andersen <brix at FreeBSD.org>