xorg 7.2 start problem

JoaoBR joao at matik.com.br
Sat May 26 13:51:31 UTC 2007

On Saturday 26 May 2007 10:22:23 Stefan Lambrev wrote:
> JoaoBR wrote:
> > On Saturday 26 May 2007 09:14:21 Stefan Lambrev wrote:
> >> This is off topic in this mail list.
> >>
> >> Why do not you please move the thread to freebsd-x11/freebsd-ports
> >> Most of us are subscribed to this list because they are interested in
> >> FreeBSD-STABLE,
> >> and if we want to read discussions about problems with specific ports we
> >> will subscribe to freebsd-ports/freebsd-x11
> >>
> >> Thanks.
> >
> > ok, right if it was so simple
> > unfortunately this port  touch releng issues since /usr/X11R6 paths are
> > part of the OS configuration defaults and are beeing migrated to
> > /usr/local but may be I see this wrong and it's the maintainer's
> > responsibility or am the only one who cares, what do you think, who
> > should look at this?
>
> There is no excuse for ignoring documentation.
> Better do NOT upgrade, if you do not plan to read manual/docs
> I'm pretty sure /usr/X11R6 is empty in base install and XFree and Xorg
> are not part of
> the FreeBSD.
> I'm excluding stable mail list because this is is off topic there.
> Your problem was discussed many times in freebsd-ports and freebsd-x11
> And I'm pretty sure that you do not search help how to solve your
> problems, but you are just trolling.

ops, let's see who is doing that
first let me say, you respond blind or try to turn my words around because I
didn't said anything of what you try to sell here
second, I do not have a problem at all
third, cut your ego-shit out to get a clear mind
then read all again but with attention to find the issue
but let me help you to find it, here is the shortcut for you: if you have src
on your computer look into /usr/src/etc
then look for the X11R6 string within the files
then think and reread the shit you wrote here
then, if still is something to add then talk again

then, perhaps you spend a thought about if you are really preoccupied with
your issues, with mine or with freebsd and it's users, because if not with
the latter then you do not need to respond this issue at all because you
didn't get it at all

--

João