can I change probe order of mpt controllers?

Vivek Khera vivek at khera.org
Sat May 26 03:03:48 UTC 2007

On May 25, 2007, at 11:22 AM, Scott Long wrote:

> Look in /sys/conf/NOTES for a long discussion on wiring SCSI device
> order.

Thanks!  That looks like it should do the trick.  I'm assuming those
go into /boot/loader.conf or do they go into the kernel config file
itself?  They look like loader.conf entries, but I'm not 100% sure on
that.

Also, any word on the adaptec monitoring program?  I'm still
interested in that, but my new solution is just to push the raid
external and use a fibre card... which brought up this issue :-)