network performance 6.1 stable vs 4.9

Steven Hartland killing at multiplay.co.uk
Fri May 25 14:10:15 UTC 2007

Why are you releasing a new product on an already unsupported version?
6.2 is the version you really need to be moving to not 6.1.

With respect to your actual question you provide no real details so
there's no real answers. You need to provider info on hardware, configuration
and application + concrete metrics otherwise your going to get no where.

That said I'd suggest as a total and utter guess setting:
net.inet.tcp.inflight.enable=0

    Regards
    Steve