make mplayer failed

Tom Judge tom at tomjudge.com
Sat May 19 09:51:10 UTC 2007

Sorry about the top post but this has nothing to do with your problem.

Please stop hijacking threads.  Both of you last 3 messages that should
have been new threads ("Install SCSI over ATAPI fro DVD", "xfce4 broke
after pkgdb -Ff" and this thread) have hijacked totally unrelated threads.

Can I suggest that when you want to start a new thread on the mailing
list that you hit the new message button and type in the list email
address rather than hitting reply to another message and then replacing
the message to be replied to with a new message.

Tom