mysql frequently crash on 6.2

Albert Wong ajwwong at gmail.com
Fri May 18 00:24:51 UTC 2007

Mark:  Thanks for the tips about the placement of the log into [mysqld] --
maybe it will start to show some error messages if I put it up into the
mysqld section.  :-)  I will also take a look at table_cache and query_cache
and read_rnd_buffer_size.  [I've got some reading / figuring out to do!]

Michael:  And thanks also for the suggestion at looking into extensions.ini
for the order of the modules.  I'm not quite sure what do to there, but I'll
definitely research this.

Blessings,
Albert