make world broken for RELENG_6

Scott Robbins scottro at nyc.rr.com
Sat Mar 31 14:45:54 UTC 2007

On Sat, Mar 31, 2007 at 03:47:19PM +0200, Stefan 'Steve' Tell wrote:
> * "Rick C. Petty" <rick-freebsd at kiwi-computer.com> wrote:
>
> > Is anyone else experiencing build problems with the latest RELENG_6 (sup'd
> > as of 2007-Mar-31 0800 UTC)?
>
> Jip, same here.

Tinderbox is showing it in the place--ipfw.

In a way that's a good thing, usually, when I see a problem I'm having
on Tinderbox, it gets fixed in a few hours.

Amazing how much we take for granted--thank you developers, for all your
hard work. (That's not saying anyone posting here is taking things for
granted--I just mean that we, in general,  see something broken
on Tinderbox and expect that it will be fixed quickly.)

--

Scott Robbins

PGP keyID EB3467D6
( 1B48 077D 66F6 9DB0 FDC2 A409 FA54 EB34 67D6 )

Xander: How could you let her go?
Giles: As the soon-to-be-purple area on my jaw will attest,
I did not 'let' her go.