HP Q200 FC HBA

Wilko Bulte wb at freebie.xs4all.nl
Mon Mar 26 14:58:43 UTC 2007

On Mon, Mar 26, 2007 at 11:30:10AM +0200, Paolo Tealdi wrote..
> Dear all,
>
> i would like to know if HP Q200 FC HBA bus adapter is supported by
> FreBSD. It's sold with HP storageworks MSA1000 SAN kit . It could be

Q200??  In general, most of our adapters are OEM-ed from QLogic.  Or from
Emulex.  The Qlogics are generally supported by the isp(4) driver.
If this MSA1000 SAN kit was originally sold for Linux deployment you
have a Qlogic.  A close look at the chip on the adapter will quickly
enlighten you.

--
Wilko Bulte				wilko at FreeBSD.org