fork wedging (I think)

Daniel O'Connor doconnor at gsoft.com.au
Tue Mar 6 04:16:59 UTC 2007

On Tuesday 06 March 2007 05:04, Peter Jeremy wrote:
> How difficult would it be to build a test system somewhere where the
> console was accessible?  I don't think you are going to make progress
> without console access.

Not possible, I can't move the system as it is very remote and there are no
(clueful) local people.

We may be going up their on other business but Murphy dictates the problem
wouldn't surface while we were :)

I haven't been able to replicate the problem here either.

Would a crash dump be useful? I think I will be able to update the ataraid
stuff to allow a dump onto the array.

are so many of them to choose from."
  -- Andrew Tanenbaum