RELENG_6 buildworld broken -- usr.bin/login commits

Jeremy Chadwick koitsu at FreeBSD.org
Sun Jun 10 20:24:03 UTC 2007

On Sun, Jun 10, 2007 at 09:57:41PM +0200, Wilko Bulte wrote:
> On Sun, Jun 10, 2007 at 12:12:21PM -0700, David Wolfskill wrote..
> > On Sun, Jun 10, 2007 at 12:06:32PM -0700, Jeremy Chadwick wrote:
> > > Looks like a broken MFC.  Below is from i386, though according to
> > > tinderbox, this affects pc98 and sparc too.
> > >
> > > http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/cvsweb.cgi/src/usr.bin/login/login_audit.c
> >
> > Konstantin Belousov already committed a fix; see it at
> > <http://docs.FreeBSD.org/cgi/mid.cgi?200706101109.l5AB9dFI015906>.
> >
> > (I've already built RELENG_6 with it.)
>
> Same here on -alpha, initially it failed building but now it seems
> to have trucked along.

Looks like the cvsup server I use hadn't picked it up until sometime
late this morning.  I've re-sup'd and I see the commit referenced
above.  :-)

Thanks, and sorry for the semi-false alarm.