Hard Hang, nothing in logs / no panics

Roger Miranda rmiranda at digitalrelay.ca
Thu Jun 7 13:22:50 UTC 2007

On Friday 11 May 2007 16:47, Kris Kennaway wrote:
> > Am I possible looking at a hardware issue?  If so
> > what is the best way to test for it?
>
> If that doesn't work then in my experience it is likely to be
> hardware-related.  The usual debugging procedure then involves trying
> to replicate on an unrelated machine, and/or swapping out hardware
> components.

Kris,

Sorry for the time delay.

But we have confirmed this is not a hardware issue.  We have is dead locking
across multiple systems, when bridge a moderate amount of tcp connections.

I have no idea how to debug this.

Could it be an issues with if_config of pf?  We are using the latest drivers
form intel.  But have ruled it out as being an driver or network card related
problem.

Roger