Best release or snapshot to install?

Brett Glass brett at lariat.net
Thu Jul 12 16:43:07 UTC 2007

We have a FreeBSD 6.0 server that needs upgrading. This is a
production server, and it needs to be stable. There is no
posted date for 6.3-RELEASE, so we're looking for a good
snapshot to install -- preferably a known good build from
6-STABLE or a build of the security branch of the tree.
This would be for a 386-architecture machine. Recommendations?
Also, when is 6.3-RELEASE (which will hopefully incorporate
a bunch of MFCed improvements from CURRENT) likely to happen?

--Brett Glass