impossible rc.d ordering problem with stf and pf ?

Pete French petefrench at ticketswitch.com
Mon Jan 29 19:04:14 UTC 2007

> The "(ifnX)" syntax is only for places where you use the interface as an
> address.  The "on ifnX" part stays unchanged in any case and it does not
> matter if the interface exists already or not.

hmmmm, so whats going on with mine then ?

*goes and has a closer look*

gah! there was a 'loginterface' lurking in there! having removed that,
and changing the address parts to (stf0) everything now works fine,
thanks for the help!

I have a few other odd IPv6 issues, unrelated to PF, and possibly not
really stable related either - whats the best list to ask about them on ?

-pete.