bge Ierr rate increase from 5.3R -> 6.1R

Jeremy Chadwick koitsu at FreeBSD.org
Thu Jan 25 15:24:05 UTC 2007

On Thu, Jan 25, 2007 at 03:46:01PM +0100, Robin Gruyters wrote:
> Hmmm, ok. BTW, I found out there another thread going on on the
> freebsd-net mailinglist about the same issue(s):
>
> http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=freebsd-net&w=2&r=1&s=bge+ierr&q=b
>
> There are some patches available, but looks like only for the -CURRENT
> not for 6.x releases.

Definitely related, and probably the cause.  I hope someone backports
this to RELENG_6 once everything is tested thoroughly.

| Making life hard for others since 1977.               PGP: 4BD6C0CB |