any real documentation of the boot2 prompt?

Jo Rhett jrhett at svcolo.com
Fri Jan 12 17:37:32 UTC 2007

Okay, let me make this really clear.  My BIOS doesn't tell me which
drive is which, and the BIOS of the 3ware card doesn't tell me what
number the drive is going to be labeled either.

I need some command I can run from the freebsd CD to tell me what
freebsd observes.

Like I mentioned before, lsdev only showed me a single drive.