any real documentation of the boot2 prompt?

Jo Rhett jrhett at svcolo.com
Fri Jan 12 04:55:33 UTC 2007

On Jan 11, 2007, at 8:50 PM, Jo Rhett wrote:
> So I've been searching for hours now, and it appears that short of
> reading the C code, there's no documentation of the boot2 menu prompt.

I'd like to add to this that the handbook is riddled full of
undocumented terms, like BIOS Drive #.  How do you determine this for
a SCSI drive?

And what is the difference between the drive number and the unit
number anyway?

That entire section is actually impossible to decipher except for the
single drive IDE disk scenario which is documented there.

--
Jo Rhett
senior geek