ACPI resume event and devd

Oleg Kozheltsev axel at dnepr.net
Thu Jan 11 07:15:15 UTC 2007

Hello

On my notebook (Compaq Armada M700, 6.1), after sleep state mouse
freeze. So, I added in devd.conf action for restart moused. But, as I
can see, devd don't catch ACPI Button 0x00 event (run him with -Dd flags
and don't see any new strings at all), but kernel write "wakeup from
sleeping state (slept 00:00:31)" in logger right. Also, devd catching
and working on with all other ACPI event's correctly (Button 0x01, Lid,
etc). Searched some info on the web, try some tips, but any luck...
Close to my problem discussion here: