Stable on Blade server

Ísak Ben . isak at isak.is
Fri Feb 23 13:45:45 UTC 2007

Hi there.

I just tried to install 6.2 on an IBM Bladecenter without any luck, i did a bit
of "googling" and asked around and it seems that IBM Bladecenter isn't supported
at all....some have "got it to work" with all kinds of messy workarounds....which
frankly arent worth the effort.

Hopefully someone will take the project of fixing at least the keyboard and scsi
issues so we can all use this wonderful hardware for FreeBSD...

I might even donate access to að blade if someone could make the effort of
debugging this.

--
Isak Ben,