Problems with IPv6-less kernel and world

Spil Oss spil.oss at googlemail.com
Sat Feb 10 19:08:35 UTC 2007

Hi Michael,

Well, actually I'm proposing a change to the GENERIC kernel and
make.conf.example to add to the comment that one should add
WITHOUT_IPV6 to the make.conf if you enable NO_INET6.

That sounds to me like something completely different than contacting
all port-maintainers.

There may off course be a lot of ports in the ports-collection that do
not correctly handle WITHOUT_IPV6, and the maintainers of these ports
should be contaced on a per-port basis.

Kind regards,

Spil.