Still have BCE driver issues (dell pe 1950) and NFS

Fredrik Widlund fredrik.widlund at qbrick.com
Fri Feb 9 13:24:11 UTC 2007

Hi,

This is still an issue, we are experiencing hangs and loss of
connectivity on 6.2-release Dell pe1950 machines without
debug.mpsafenet=0. They last about a minute then the machines come alive
again. Needless to say this is impossible to tolerate in a production
environment.

Kind regards,
Fredrik Widlund