Tab completion working partially

Firas Kraiem fkraiem at enib.fr
Mon Feb 5 17:35:44 UTC 2007

(Sorry for the double-posting, the last message wasn't sent properly)

Hi

I have problems with the tab-completion in my shell (bash). When there
is only one choice possible, it works fine (e.g. cd /usr/por<tab> <il
complete correctly to /usr/ports). However, when there is multiple
choices (e.g. cd /usr/l<tab>) and bash usually shows a list of all
possible options, it just exits the shell (Konsole or xterm windo is
closed and I get thrown back to a login prompt when using a tty). In
sh or csh, it's even worse : completion doesn't work at all. I'm
running 6.2-STABLE, any ideas about this ?

Firas