System hangs up every day

Дмитрий Комалеев d.komaleev at konliga.ru
Tue Dec 18 00:59:27 PST 2007

Hello everybody

Unfortunately my problem still doesn't have any solution.
But I have an interesting observation. The gateway freezes very quickly, if torrent client programs are running on workstations.
I assume the cause of the problem consists in many number of TCP/IP connections that torrent client establishes.
Any ideas?
Maybe I can tune somehow a TCP/IP via kernel, sysctl or pf settings?