sysinstall segfaults while fetching Xorg

Jesper Wallin jesper at nohack.se
Tue Dec 11 22:33:21 PST 2007

Heya,

I just installed FreeBSD 7.0-BETA4 on my workstation and decided to save myself a few hours compiling by installing Xorg using sysinstall. Not sure if it matters, but I've selected non-passive FTP and used ftp.se.freebsd.org as the mirrior and after the INDEX file has been fetched, sysinstall crashes.

As I havn't read up on the changes between the different beta releases, I have no idea if this is specific for BETA4 or not. The core file can however be found at http://nohack.se/~jesper/sysinstall.core (it's about 2.8M) if anyone, with more knowledge than me, is interested.

Regards,
Jesper Wallin