[OT] Which one is best MTA for me?

Steve Bertrand iaccounts at ibctech.ca
Wed Aug 29 22:09:51 PDT 2007

>> My theory is, teach as much as you know, and there is a better chance of
>> moving up or out ;)
>>
>> Steve
>
> Luckily it's a small operation and I own it ;-)
>
> Steve I am a technical trainer and training developer.
> Knowledge is power and in today's world there's little room for the
> ignorant.

My girl has her hands in training (albeit in occupational health &
safety (not her primary job, her superiors just like her approach)) but
I have not any formal training ability (actually, I'm a bad teacher).

I just try to give freely what I have learned (I've learned more than
I've given), and for some reason, the people I leave my knowledge with
end up knowing more than me...go figure :)

Very off topic, but still, the reminder that flow of information is
vital is very important IMHO.

Steve