Getaway Club - Get Ready - This Compensation plan pays thousands

Getaway Club Presentation opportunity at getawayclub.net
Wed Aug 29 19:32:06 PDT 2007

   Get Ready for the Most Dynamic and Exciting Product
   and Networking Marketing Plan on the Net!

   Getawayclub has created strategic alliances to create our valuable
   specially
   branded privilege e-Pass which gives you access to wholesale travel,
   accommodation, and a host of other products and services. Combine this
   with a dynamic compensation plan that rewards you for your efforts at
   each
   stage of your progress, and the progress of your sponsored downline.
   Our compensation plan pays you additional bonuses for any members of
   your
   network, five deep, as they progress through each stage of the
   program.
   Take the tour. For more information, visit the following link.

   This Compensation plan pays thousands more than any similar system on
   the net today.

   The Getwawayclub compensation plan gives you the best opportunity to
   create wealth with very little financial risk.
   Whether youre looking for a new career opportunity or simply a way to
   generate extra funds for a house payment,
   a new car, or vacation, our business opportunity can help you achieve
   your dreams. By becoming a Getawayclub
   member, you are joining a powerful team with a host of benefits. Dont
   let this opportunity pass you by!

   As a member of our marketing team you will benefit from our simple,
   but rewarding dual compensation plan. So if
   you like making money and are prepared to follow some simple steps,
   you could well be on your way to making a
   generous recurring income for little time and effort.

   [1]http://getawayclub.net/tip/0/en/compensation.html
   Or
   [2]http://getawayclub.net/tip

   Best Regards
   Getaway Club Member

   © Copyright Getaway Club 2007 [3]Company Policy & Ethics | [4]Contact
   Us