NZ Daylight Savings changes.

Remko Lodder remko at FreeBSD.org
Wed Aug 22 03:30:43 PDT 2007

Edwin Groothuis wrote:

>>> The port misc/zoneinfo has been updated with the 2007g version of
>>> the zoneinfo files, I'm going to see if I can get approval of re@
>>> to commit this.
>> 	Which really needs to be properly integrated into the base
>> 	system with a NO_something to prevent the database being
>> 	clobbered when the system is rebuilt.
>
> http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=bin/104713
>
> I've poked remko@ in this email to ask him the status about the
> MFC. He said he didn't want me to do the MFC, so it's on his plate.
>
> I saw at
> http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/cvsweb.cgi/src/share/zoneinfo/australasia that
> the 2007f is also not MFCed.
>
> Edwin

Indeed, I want to do my own MFC's, the implementation in -current
is different for older branches because the new logic is not in
place for older versions. That said with or without the
NO/WITHOUT_ZONEINFO stuff in the tree, you can update the zoneinfo part
so do not point at me for that.

     Remko Lodder               ** remko at elvandar.org
     FreeBSD                    ** remko at FreeBSD.org

     /* Quis custodiet ipsos custodes */