apache problems

Reinhold freebsd at violetlan.net
Thu Aug 16 11:45:27 PDT 2007

Thanks for the reply

I'm having some mail problems as well, today is not my day.

I'll remove all the stuff you mentioned and change back to 4BSD
Will I have to recompile all the ports as well?

I don't think its a PF problem because I have used this rule set of mine
for a few years with no problems at all, but I'll recheck that just to
make sure.

Now for the mail problem I'm having its got to do with postfix sending
mail from any ip address and not from the one that I want it to, but thats
a later problem and on another box, I first want to get this apache thing
sorted..