RELENG_6 patch [Re: pf 4.1 Update available for testing]

Max Laier max at love2party.net
Thu Aug 2 08:35:33 PDT 2007

On Thursday 02 August 2007, Frank Behrens wrote:
> Max Laier <max at love2party.net> wrote on 2 Aug 2007 17:13:
> > On Thursday 02 August 2007, Frank Behrens wrote:
> > > The build has following problems:
> > > - libexec/Makefile has still reference to ftp_proxy, removing that
> > > line helped
> >
> > That's in the patch, did you have a libexec/Makefile.rej?
>
> Sorry, I should better read, what I have on screen:
> I believe it complained about "tftp-proxy" and that's not here.

Right, these too.  I updated the build instructions to reflect your
findings.  I essence you need to change step two to:

 $ cvs up -rHEAD contrib/pf sys/contrib/pf libexec/tftp-proxy \
     usr.sbin/ftp-proxy sbin/ifconfig/ifgroup.c

to fetch all the required new files before building.  I had those checked
out already, so I forgot.

/"\  Best regards,                      | mlaier at freebsd.org