RELENG_6 patch [Re: pf 4.1 Update available for testing]

Frank Behrens frank at pinky.sax.de
Thu Aug 2 07:59:39 PDT 2007

Max Laier <max at love2party.net> wrote on 25 Jul 2007 1:35:
> now available at: http://people.freebsd.org/~mlaier/PF41/ with
> instructions how to build.

Thanks! I tested it, because I have some trouble with pf

> Please test if possible and provide me with feedback.

The build has following problems:
- libexec/Makefile has still reference to ftp_proxy, removing that line helped
- usr.sbin/Makefile has still reference to ftp_proxy, removing that line helped
- sbin/ifconfig misses ifgroup.c, fetching from HEAD helped

I made not many tests, but this version seems to work in general.
Unfortunately it does not fix the bug I described in another thread (pf eates syn packet? on
freebsd-pf@).

Regards,
   Frank
--
Frank Behrens, Osterwieck, Germany
PGP-key 0x5B7C47ED on public servers available.