k3b problem

Thomas Quinot thomas at FreeBSD.ORG
Wed Apr 25 12:06:19 UTC 2007

* Ganbold, 2007-04-25 :

> With this revision of atapi-cam.c k3b application hangs on splash screen
> and I had to use power button only to restart the machine.

I am confused. Is your *application* hanging, or is the *whole system*
hanging? In either case nothing can be said on this problem without at
least the following information:
  * complete boot -v output
  * backtrace of the point where the system hangs

Also, it would be really helpful to open a proper PR in GNATS rather
than relying on untracked discussion for the investigation of this
issue.

Thomas.