can't jump to superuser after buildwerld

KAYVEN RIESE kayve at sfsu.edu
Fri Apr 20 00:03:37 UTC 2007

my settings got trampled. it's weird.  i had my prompt set up to
have pwd in the path and i customized the root prompt to do a similar
dingy followed by a # instead of a % and it was like really
weird how su - still got my root prompt back.  that's how it
werks now..i have been too lazy to fix my user settings..