can't jump to superuser after buildwerld

KAYVEN RIESE kayve at sfsu.edu
Thu Apr 19 00:32:07 UTC 2007

how in the werld did i manage to remove myself from wheel.  i just
ran mergemaster -p

is there any documentation for that command that would explain
the complex nonsense ..

well.. maybe i just freeked out.  still.. i followed instructions..
granted somebody told me a different procedure (that i posted and
was editited out from below) and it made mergemaster -p act in
a way that i didn't feel prepared for.

right now.. as i explained in the other posting, i didn't really
follow all the instructions on the makewerld page given below..
but i am a bit afraid to just jump in the middle somewhere.. hrm..
i guess starting from the beginning might be right but..

ooo.. i am getting that stomache ache agin.

btw.. i dropped to single user mode, vi'ed /etc/group according
to the instruction and i am now able to jump to root again.
thx a bunch for that!