tproxy on freebsd

jonathan michaels jlm at caamora.com.au
Wed Apr 18 00:15:38 UTC 2007

alexander,

list, sorry for posting to list, i tried to post to advertised mail
address and my post bounced as "user unknown". so i try here.

On Tue, Apr 17, 2007 at 09:29:21PM +0400, Alexander Kuprijanov wrote:
> ÷ ÓÏÏÂÝÅÎÉÉ ÏÔ Tuesday 17 April 2007 11:17:05 zen ÎÁÐÉÓÁÌ(Á):

> I use transparent proxy on my home wi-fi network, and on work (ethernet lan)
> with pf+proxy on FreeBSD gateways without any problems... earlier I used
> ipfilter+proxy (for transparent proxing) also without problems.
>
> I can share my config (pf+proxy) if you need

i don't have a problem with this but i am going to be setting up a
similar setup and would appreciate the help a working setup would
provide.

sorry for my poor english and typing .. i am disabled.

kind regards

jonathan