Compile Error

Schiz0 schiz0phrenic21 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 7 20:45:30 UTC 2007

Hello,

I was discussing this error on IRC earlier and they suggested that I report
my problem to this list.

I downloaded the 6.2 release boot-only CD and installed. I updated my src
using csup with the RELENG_6 tag. Then, I followed the guide in the handbook
for rebuilding world. During the first step, make buildworld, I got the
following error: http://pastebin.ca/428777

I updated with csup immediately before running make buildworld. There seems
to be "undefined reference to .." issues with the gstat source, which
prevents it from compiling. My supfile is located at:
http://www.pastebin.ca/428786

I also went through the make.conf man page, and set all the options to suit
my system configuration preferences. The make.conf file is located at:
http://pastebin.ca/428795

Thanks for your time,
~Schiz0