ipfw add pipe broken?

JoaoBR joao at matik.com.br
Sun Apr 1 15:56:17 UTC 2007

On Sunday 01 April 2007 12:04, Mike Tancsa wrote:
> At 10:07 AM 4/1/2007, JoaoBR wrote:
> >it seems I can not add pipes with releng6 sources from the last days
> >
> >ipfw add pipe 1 ip from any to any
> >ipfw: getsockopt(IP_FW_ADD): Invalid argument
> >
> >or any similar add pipe command does not work
> >(sure I have options DUMMYNET in
> >kernel)
> >
> >world and kernel from march 29 works still fine
> >
> >anything changed?
>
> There were a bunch of MFCs. When I try from a kernel today,

seems the thing happened on saturday

by all respect to Julians work but with ipfw broken and sunday fucked up ...

kind of scaring when seeing "I have no time to check, I do it on tuesday"
or "I need to do the userland ipfw too to add some new features, but, not
today.."
please do it all or don't do it, ipfw is an mature and essential part where we
do not espect such sudden surprises in releng6 to happen

--

João